Bi-Weekly Education Sessions
March 14th, 2019- May 23rd, 2019
Evening classes 6:00 – 8:30 pm
For more information about enrollment in the WKLD Program contact WKACC at:
616-531-5990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wyoming Kentwood Leadership Development Program (WKLD Program) presented by the Wyoming Kentwood Area Chamber of Commerce (WKACC) brings together the best in class business leaders. This Leadership Development Program is for those interested in taking their organizations to the next level by showing individuals how to increase their leadership and influence.
This program offers the opportunity to learn and apply the expertise of highly effective leaders to drive business results in your own organization. Participants will create an individualized leadership program with input from business sponsors, when applicable, to ensure successful outcomes.
All sessions are designed to cover one or more topics including subject matter experts, exposure to an active business leader, case studies, panel discussions with top community leaders, group coaching and relevant implementation tactics.
During this three-month Leadership Development Program you will experience:
- Rigorous personality and leadership assessment to identify key leadership strengths and growth opportunities
- Specific case studies that address and resolve leadership challenges applicable to your organization, regardless of size or industry
- Facilitators skilled in ensuring optimum learning in a controlled environment that can be translated to practical use on the job
- Working within a customized program that includes group coaching, peer-to-peer coaching
andfeedback sessions to ensure leadership behaviors are understood, leveraged and implemented
- Foster and build an informal network to provide support of ongoing leadership issues