New Member Breakfast Committee
Director: Nick Kuncaitis, Standard Computers Systems
Chairperson: Kim Dyer, Williamson Employment Services
Dates of Operation: January 2019 through December 2019
Description: The New Member Breakfast committee is focused on providing regular breakfast meetings focused on our new Chamber Members (and new staff of existing members) to help them get connected with the happenings of the Wyoming/Kentwood Chamber. The New Member Breakfasts provide networking opportunities and education for our members so they can leverage the events, benefits and offerings of the Chamber for their business.
Planned Project/Committee Goals:
- Hold four quarterly breakfasts.
- Select 4 members to host the Business Breakfasts.
- Promote Business Breakfast to all members through Ambassadors, Email blasts, website, and monthly newsletters.
- Recruit a Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson to lead this committee.
- Provide Chamber education during the Business Breakfasts.
- Provide networking opportunities during the Business Breakfasts.
What: New Member Breakfast
When: May 14, 2019
Where: The Pantry